In order to access the benefits we make available in the InfoCentre LifeHistoryApp Platform, data entered into one service or feature becomes a part of your InfoCentre LifeHistoryApp Account.
The personal information contained within your InfoCentre Account is the combination of information that InfoCentre has about you. Your InfoCentre Account includes your credentials; your name and contact details; payment information; information about your activities; the content you place in our platform; information we have collected about you from third-party sources and insights that are associated with you.
The information in your InfoCentre Account will be shared across the InfoCentre LifeHistoryApp Platform to generate our various offerings, services and experiences and otherwise maximize the benefits to you of our platform.
The personal information that we receive about you depends on the context of your interactions with InfoCentre, how you configure your InfoCentre LifeHistoryApp Account and the choices that you make, including your privacy settings. Personal information that you provide may also depend upon what services or experiences you use, your location and applicable law.
• Creating an account. We collect information when you create an account, interact with our Platform or activate a subscription. Personal information may include your contact information (such as your name, address, phone number and email), profile photo, billing information (your payment information), usernames and credentials.
• Customer support, product research, training and feedback. We may collect personal information when you reach out to us for support, give us feedback, participate in optional surveys, product research or training and you choose to share (“Communication Information”).
• Social and community content. We receive content you post on our social media pages and our community pages.
• Information about others: Please see the section titled, “Information provided by others”, below.
We may collect certain information about you when you access or use the InfoCentre LifeHistoryApp Platform. This may include:
• Device information. We may collect information about your device such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, log information, error messages, device type, and unique device identifiers . For example, we may collect IP addresses from you as part of our sign in and security features.
• Content. We may receive information about you, your life, your family, your business, your photos, videos, audio files, journals, notes, etc.
• Usage information. We may collect usage information such as the pages you viewed, the features you use, your browser type and details about any links with which you interact.
• Location information. Certain features in our platform may collect your precise location information, device motion information, or both, if you grant permission to do so in your device settings. For example, if you use our time-tracking service.
• Expert advice. Our platform provides many opportunities for you to connect with live experts, including, for example, writers, videographers, web developers, photo editors, audio editors, or designers. When you interact with these experts, we may receive information about the questions you ask, the details of your life history and the guidance provided to you.
• Camera and contacts. Certain features may have access to your camera and contacts if you grant permission in your device settings.
• Information from cookies and other technologies. InfoCentre and our service providers may use commonly used tools such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, local shared objects and similar technologies (collectively "cookies") to collect information about you (“Cookie Information”) so we can provide the experiences you request, recognize your visit, track your interactions, and improve your and other customers' experience. The InfoCentre LifeHistoryApp Platform is not currently configured to respond to browsers’ “Do Not Track” signals because at this time no formal “Do Not Track” standard has been adopted. You have control over some of the information we collect from Cookies and how we use it.
• Information stored locally. Some of our web-enabled desktop services and offerings synchronize with the information on your computer. We may also store personal information locally on your device.
Some services and experiences in the InfoCentre LifeHistoryApp Platform require you to provide information for it to function. If you do not wish to provide the required information, you may not be able to use certain features.
We collect and process personal information from you only where:
• We have your consent to do so
• We need the personal information to perform a contract with you or provide a service to you
• Provide you with the benefits of the InfoCentre LifeHistoryApp Platform and operate our business
• The processing is in our legitimate business interests
• To comply with legal requirements, including applicable laws and regulations
Report security vulnerabilities to InfoCenter.biz
lnfoCentre, LLC DBA LifeHistoryApp.com
2598 West Pebble Creek Drive
Lehi, Utah 84043-4768
E Mail - [email protected]
Effective as of February 05, 2020