By using the information, tools, features, software and functionality including content, updates and new releases provided by InfoCentre of the LifeHistoryApp Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the LifeHistoryApp.comor LifeHistory.app websites), or a “Customer” (which means that you have registered for an account with us to use any one of our Services.) The term “you” or “User” refers to a Visitor, Member or Customer. The term “we” refers to InfoCentre. If you wish to become a Customer or want to make use of the Services, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process.
You may not use any of the Services and you may not accept this Agreement if you are not legally authorized to accept and be bound by these terms or are not at least 18 years of age and, in any event, of a legal age to form a binding contract with InfoCentre.
Before you continue, you should print or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
You can view the InfoCentre Privacy Statement here and on the Site for the Services. You agree to the applicable InfoCentre Privacy Statement, and any changes published by InfoCentre. You agree that InfoCentre may use and maintain your data according to the InfoCentre’s Privacy Statement, as part of the Services. You give InfoCentre permission to combine information you enter or upload for the Services with that of other users of the Services and/or other InfoCentre services. For example, this means that InfoCentre may use your and other users’ non-identifiable, aggregated data to improve the Services or to design promotions. InfoCentre may access or store personal information in multiple countries, including countries outside of your own country to the extent permitted by applicable law.
California Consumer Privacy Act. For the purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), InfoCentre shall be considered a Business and/or Third Party, as applicable. Where InfoCentre acts as a Third Party, you represent, warrant and covenant that all Personal Information provided or otherwise made available to InfoCentre is done so in compliance with applicable law, and that it has provided all necessary and appropriate notices and opt-outs, and otherwise has all necessary and appropriate rights, to enable InfoCentre to (i) share any and all Personal Information you provided with any InfoCentre company, including InfoCentre, LLC and any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, or related company of InfoCentre, LLC (collectively, the “InfoCentre Family Companies”), and (ii) use any such Personal Information in connection with any and all InfoCentre Family Companies’ internal operations and functions, including, but not limited to, improving such InfoCentre Family Companies’ products and/or services, operational analytics and reporting, internal financial reporting and analysis, audit functions and archival purposes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the parties agree that the sharing of Personal Information between InfoCentre Family Companies does not constitute a “sale” of such Personal Information under the CCPA. Capitalized terms in this paragraph have the meanings given those terms under the CCPA.
The LifeHistoryApp Service is a personal life history and autobiography creation service that enables you to aggregate, upload, and create your personal stories, journals, photos, videos, audio recordings and other information for inclusion in your personal or family history. The LifeHistoryApp Service is provided to you by InfoCentre without charge (it is free) and is meant to provide you with your information to allow you to organize and manage your personal life history.
The Services may also present you information relating to third party products or services (“InfoCentre Offers”) that you may be interested in. The Services may also provide you general tips, recommendations and educational material.
Some parts of the Services are supported by sponsored links from advertisers. The Services may display InfoCentre Offers that may be custom matched to you based on information stored in the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. We may disclose when a particular InfoCentre Offer is sponsored or otherwise provided by a third party.
In connection with InfoCentre Offers, the Services will provide links to other web sites belonging to InfoCentre advertisers and other third parties. InfoCentre Offers are provided to you as a convenience. InfoCentre does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services available through the InfoCentre Offers (or any other third-party products or services advertised on or linked from our site), whether or not sponsored. InfoCentre is not an agent or broker or otherwise responsible for the activities or policies of those web sites. Information in the InfoCentre Offers are provided by the third parties, and any offer is subject to the third parties’ review of your information. InfoCentre may receive compensation from third parties which may impact the placement and availability of the InfoCentre Offers.
In order to allow you to use the Services, you will need to sign up for an account with InfoCentre through LifeHistoryApp.com or LifeHistory.app.
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your LoginID e-mail address, allows you to access LifeHistoryApp.com and LifeHistory.app. That LoginID and password, together with any mobile number or other information you provide form your “Registration Information.” By providing us with your e-mail address, you consent to receive all required notices and information. Electronic communications may be posted on the Services site and/or delivered to your e-mail address that we have on file for you. It is your responsibility to promptly update us with your complete, accurate contact information, or change your information, including email address, as appropriate. Notices will be provided in HTML (or, if your system does not support HTML, in plain-text) in the text of the e-mail or through a link to the appropriate page on our site, accessible through any standard, commercially available internet browser. Your consent to receive communications electronically is valid until you end your relationship with us.
You may print a copy of any electronic communications and retain it for your records. We reserve the right to terminate or change how we provide electronic communications and will provide you with appropriate notice in accordance with applicable law.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Registration or Account Information for the Services, you agree to notify InfoCentre immediately at the email address - Info@LifeHistoryApp.com.
If you believe that your Registration or Account Information or device that you use to access the Services has been lost or stolen, or that someone is using your account without your permission, you must notify us immediately in order to secure your account.
Your right to access and use the Sites and the Services is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You are only entitled to access and use the Sites and Services for lawful purposes. Accurate records enable InfoCentre to provide the Services to you. In order for the Services to function effectively, you must also keep your Registration and Account Information up to date and accurate. If you do not do this, the accuracy and effectiveness of the Services will be affected.
Your access and use of the Services may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of the Services or other actions that InfoCentre, in its sole discretion, may elect to take. In no event will InfoCentre be liable to any party for any loss, cost, or damage that results from any scheduled or unscheduled downtime.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any failure or non-performance of the Services, including any associated software or other materials supplied in connection with such services, shall be for InfoCentre to use commercially reasonable efforts to effectuate an adjustment or repair of the applicable service.
From time to time, InfoCentre may include new and/or updated pre-release features and trial use features in Services for your use and which permit you to provide feedback. You understand and agree that your use of any pre-release features is voluntary and InfoCentre is not obligated to provide you with any pre-release features. Furthermore, if you decide to use the pre-release features you agree to abide by any rules or restrictions InfoCentre may place on them. You understand that once you use the pre-release features, you may be unable to revert back to the earlier version of the same or similar feature. Additionally, if such reversion is possible, you may not be able to return or restore data created within the pre-release feature back to the earlier version. The pre-release features are provided on an “as is” basis and may contain errors or inaccuracies that could cause failures, corruption or loss of data and/or information from any connected device. You acknowledge and agree that all use of the pre-release features is at your sole risk.
Use of these Services may be available through a compatible mobile device, Internet and/or network access and may require software. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and fees as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider. INFOCENTRE MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO: (i) THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION; (ii) ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND (iii) ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
InfoCentre may from time to time provide automatic alerts and voluntary account-related alerts. Automatic alerts may be sent to you following certain changes to your account or information, such as a change in your Registration Information.
Voluntary account alerts may be turned on by default as part of the Services. They may then be customized, deactivated or reactivated by you. These alerts allow you to choose alert messages for your accounts. InfoCentre may add new alerts from time to time, or cease to provide certain alerts at any time upon its sole discretion. Each alert has different options available, and you may be asked to select from among these options upon activation of your alerts service.
You understand and agree that any alerts provided to you through the Services may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. InfoCentre may make commercially reasonable efforts to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information, but cannot guarantee the delivery, timeliness, or accuracy of the content of any alert. InfoCentre shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert; for any errors in the content of an alert; or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an alert.
Electronic alerts will be sent to the email address or mobile number you have provided for the Services. If your email address or your mobile number changes, you are responsible for informing us of that change. Alerts may also be sent to a mobile device that accepts text messages. Changes to your email address and mobile number will apply to all of your alerts.
Because alerts are not encrypted, we will never include your passcode. However, alerts may include your Login ID and some information about your accounts. Anyone with access to your email will be able to view the content of these alerts. At any time you may disable future alerts.
By submitting information, data, passwords, usernames, other log-in information, materials and other content to InfoCentre through the Services, you are licensing that content to InfoCentre for the purpose of providing the Services. InfoCentre may use and store the content in accordance with this Agreement and our Privacy Statement. You represent that you are entitled to submit it to InfoCentre for use for this purpose, without any obligation by InfoCentre to pay any fees or be subject to any restrictions or limitations.
The contents of the Services, including its “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos and button icons), photographs, editorial content, notices, software (including html-based computer programs) and other material are protected under both United States and other applicable copyright, trademark and other laws. The contents of the Services belong or are licensed to InfoCentreLLC or its software or content suppliers. InfoCentre grants you the right to view and use the Services subject to these terms. You may download or print a copy of information for the Services for your personal, internal and non-commercial use only. Any distribution, reprint or electronic reproduction of any content from the Services in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent. You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Site or the Services or content in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement.
You agree that you will not:
• Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Services or any portion of the Services, without InfoCentre’s express written consent, which may be withheld in InfoCentre’s sole discretion;
• Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the services, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Services and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Safari);
• Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services;
• Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services; or
• Attempt to gain an unauthorized access to any portion of the Services.
As part of the Services, InfoCentre may allow you to post content on bulletin boards, blogs and at various other publicly available locations on the Sites. These forums may be hosted by InfoCentre or by one of our third party service providers on InfoCentre’s behalf. You agree in posting content to follow certain rules.
• You are responsible for all content you submit, upload, post or store through the Services.
• You are responsible for all materials ("Content") uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the Services. You grant InfoCentre a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use any Content provided through your use of the Services. Archive your Content frequently. You are responsible for any lost or unrecoverable Content. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosures. InfoCentre is not responsible for the Content or data you submit through the Services. By submitting content to us, you represent that you have all necessary rights and hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the content in connection with Services and our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User a non-exclusive license to access your posted content through the Sites, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of the Services and under this Agreement.
• You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services to a) post or transmit any message which is libelous or defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person; b)post or transmit any message, data, image or program that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; or that is otherwise inappropriate; c)post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion; or d) interfere with other Users’ use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of the Sites, deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity, or taking any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on the Service infrastructure or that negatively affects the availability of the Service to others.
• Except where expressly permitted, you may not post or transmit charity requests; petitions for signatures; franchises, distributorship, sales representative agency arrangements, or other business opportunities (including offers of employment or contracting arrangements); club memberships; chain letters; or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
• You agree that any employment or other relationship you form or attempt to form with an employer, employee, or contractor whom you contact through areas of the Sites that may be designated for that purpose is between you and that employer, employee, or contractor alone, and not with us.
• You may not copy or use personal identifying or business contact information about other Users without their permission. Unsolicited e-mails, mailings, telephone calls, or other communications to individuals or companies whose contact details you obtain through the Services are prohibited.
• You agree that we may use any content, feedback, suggestions, or ideas you post in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the content and feedback you provide to us in any way.
The Services may include a community forum or other social features to exchange information with other users of the Services and the public. InfoCentre does not support and is not responsible for the content in these community forums. Please use respect when you interact with other users. Do not reveal information that you do not want to make public. Users may post hypertext links to content of third parties for which InfoCentre is not responsible.
THE SITES, SERVICES, INFORMATION, DATA, FEATURES, AND ALL CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICES OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES (WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORED) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. INFOCENTRE, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, "SUPPLIERS") MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF THE SITE OR OF THE SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NEITHER INFOCENTRE OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON THE SITES OR OF THE SERVICES (WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORED), AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER INFOCENTRE OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITIOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 15 AND 17 OF THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
INFOCENTRE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, LIQUIDATED OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE OR BUSINESS, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITES, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE SITES OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF INFOCENTRE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, INFOCENTRE’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF $500.00 (FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS).
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless InfoCentre and its officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, from and against all claims, suits, proceedings, losses, liabilities, and expenses, whether in tort, contract, or otherwise, that arise out of or relate, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement or any activity by you in relation to the Sites or your use of the Services.
This Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or InfoCentre (or any InfoCentre affiliate/subsidiary).
If you want to terminate this legal agreement for the Services and close your account, email Admin@LifeHistoryApp.com and request the termination in writing. We will remove your account.
To remove LifeHistoryApp from your mobile devices, delete the Mobile App. However, deleting the app will not delete your LifeHistoryApp account, it will only delete the data from the device. Therefore, in order to close your account for the LifeHistoryApp Service, email Info@LifeHistoryApp.com and request the termination in writing. We will remove your account.
InfoCentre may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you and access to the Services: (a) if you have breached any provision of this Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement); (b) if InfoCentre in its sole discretion believes it is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); (c) for any reason and at any time with or without notice to you; or (d) immediately upon notice to the e-mail address provided by you as part of your Registration Information.
You acknowledge and agree that InfoCentre may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or prohibit any further access to all files and the Services by you. Further, you agree that InfoCentre shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Services.
InfoCentre reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites or Services with or without notice. InfoCentre reserves the right to change the Services, including applicable fees, in our sole discretion and from time to time. In such event, if you are a paid user to the LifeHistoryApp Services, InfoCentre will provide notice to you. If you do not agree to the changes after receiving a notice of the change to the Services, you may stop using the Services. Your use of the Services, after you are notified of any change(s) will constitute your agreement to such change(s). You agree that InfoCentre shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspensions, or discontinuance of the Services.
InfoCentre may modify this Agreement from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement may be provided to you by electronic means (i.e., via email or by posting the information on the Sites). In addition, the Agreement will always indicate the date it was last revised. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Agreement when you use the Services after those changes are posted.
Utah state law governs this Agreement without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to InfoCentre, LLC, at 2598 W Pebble Creek Drive, Lehi, UT 84043-4768. Arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) before a single AAA arbitrator under the AAA’s rules, which are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees and costs will be governed by the AAA's rules.We will not seek attorneys’ fees or costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines your claims or defenses are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and not appealable, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This Section shall survive expiration, termination or rescission of this Agreement.
InfoCentre respects the intellectual property rights of others and InfoCentre asks that users of the Site and Services do the same. If you believe that your intellectual property is being used on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide InfoCentre, LLC with the following information (as required by Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act):
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The information specified above must be sent to InfoCentre.Our contact information is as follows:
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
2598 W Pebble Creek Drive
Lehi, UT 84043-4768
Please note that Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act may impose liability for damages on any person who knowingly sends meritless notices of infringement. Please do not make false claims.
Any information or correspondence that you provide to InfoCentre may be shared with third parties, including the person who provided InfoCentre with the allegedly infringing material.
Upon receipt of a bona fide infringement notification by the Designated Agent, it is InfoCentre’s policy to remove or disable access to the infringing material, notify the user that it has removed or disabled access to the material, and, for repeat offenders, to terminate such user's access to the service.
If you believe that your content should not have been removed for alleged copyright infringement, you may send InfoCentrea written counter-notice with the following information:
• Identification of the copyrighted work that was removed, and the location on the Site where it would have been found prior to its removal;
• A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification; and
• Your physical or electronic signature, together with your contact information (address, telephone number and, if available, email address).
If a counter-notice is received by InfoCentre, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our discretion.
If you downloaded any of the Services or product from the Mac App Store, the following terms also apply to you:
A. Acknowledgement: You acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and InfoCentre only, and not with Apple, and InfoCentre, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Software and the content thereof.
B. Scope of License: The license granted to you for the Software is a limited, non-transferable license to use the Software on Mac product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the terms of service applicable to the Mac App Store.
C. Maintenance and Support: InfoCentre and not Apple is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services, for which additional fees may apply, with respect to the Services. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Software.
D. Warranty: InfoCentre is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of the Software to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Software to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Software, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be InfoCentre’s sole responsibility
E. Product Claims: InfoCentre, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any user or third party claims relating to the Software or the user’s possession and/or use of the Software, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Software fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
F. Intellectual Property Rights: You acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Software or your possession and use of the Software infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, InfoCentre, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
G. Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a terrorist-supporting country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
H. Developer Contact Info: Direct any questions, complaints or claims to: InfoCentre, LLC, 2598 W Pebble Creek Drive, Lehi, UT 84043-4768 or Info@LifeHistoryApp.com.
I. Third Party Terms of Agreement: You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the Software.
J. Third Party Beneficiary: You acknowledge and agree that Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Agreement against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Agreement against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.